Welcome to my Blog :)

''I am Dana, an English Language teacher and a Master student at the Lebanese International University.
I love reading, kids, and teaching, and I hope that you'll find some interesting topics in my page and enjoy reading what I share...''

Monday, May 7, 2018

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.It tells about a daydream journey of a curious girl named Alice falling through a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by strange and weird creatures. The tale is so interesting, as it gave the story lasting popularity with adults as well as with children.
This novel is built of 12 chapters of different interesting events that contains many themes that we might benefit from in our daily lives.In addition to the songs and poems that added an artistic touch to the wok.
Adding that the novel has been transformed into many movies and animations, due to it's popularity and likability. 
I advice everyone to read the novel to discover how the nonsense events that are happening with Alice reflects the real word in one way or another. 


Image result for alice in wonderland book

No comments:

Post a Comment